Web Development Boot Camp
Front Range Community College has partnered with leading web development firms to develop this 12-week web development training program. Various types of web technology have found their way into almost every aspect of our lives, so it’s an important field. If you’re passionate about the programming and design that goes into a great website, this training opportunity could be for you.
Perfect for you if...
- You possess prior education or experience in Information Technology or self-taught web development skills
- You look at being stumped as just the start of a great solution
- You know the difference between serving clients and serving yourself
- You are looking to learn, not sit around
- You are open to change
- You have a passion for web dev (duh!)
You will learn:
- How to think like a developer: Skills required for regular interaction with web clients and industry partners
- How to ship projects: The basics of project management, team development and integration
What WebLab Graduates Think
You will graduate with:
- A shiny, show-off-to-your-friends “Certificate of Completion”
- A portfolio site that will set you apart from the job-seeking crowd
- An internship opportunity
- Your foot in the industry door along with a smarter outlook on how to network
How to apply:
Candidates will need to complete an application and include a resume and cover letter.
- The deadline to apply is February 7, 2014.
- Details regarding interview and acceptance notification dates are coming soon.
Tuition is $1,550 - scholarships are available through grant funding or community partnerships. This tuition rate is reduced through H1B Grant funds from the Department of Labor. This rate is subject to increase in the future.
Dates and times may be subject to change.
||Mar 3 - May 19
Monday - Thursday 6:00 - 10:00 p.m.
Saturdays 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Front Range Community College
Boulder County Campus
2190 Miller Dr.
Longmont, CO 80501
Find us on a Map