All concurrent enrollment students apply for admission to FRCC. Students will also complete the Concurrent Enrollment Agreement form and any additional paperwork their high school requires. Assessment testing may be required, depending on the class.
Steps to Enroll:
- Talk with your high school counselor about participating in the College Now programs
- Apply for admission to FRCC (use red Apply Now button to the right). Use our Application Guide for help. Information needed to complete the application:
- Your Social Security Number or ITIN (double check for accuracy!)
- Click “yes” to sign up for the College Opportunity Fund (COF) stipend at the very end of the application. COF is funded by the State of Colorado and provides a portion of tuition for the first 145 credits earned towards a bachelor's degree. If you do not apply for COF, FRCC will bill you or your parents for the portion that would have been paid by COF.
If you are not reporting a social security number when applying, you must apply separately for COF. COF will assign a C number in lieu of a social security number. COF funds will not be applied unless this action is taken!
If you applied for admission to FRCC within the last year and already have a FRCC student ID (S number), you do not need to apply again.
Need to look up your S number?
- Complete and submit the Concurrent Enrollment Agreement form provided by your high school and any other paperwork your high school requires.
- Some classes have prerequisites you must meet. See your high school counselor or College Now Outreach Representative for assistance.
- Campus Select ONLY: Campus Select students must complete additional enrollment steps. See detailed instructions.