All concurrent enrollment students apply for admission to FRCC. Students will also complete the Concurrent Enrollment Agreement form and any additional paperwork their high school requires. Assessment testing may be required, depending on the class.
Steps to Enroll:
- Talk with your high school counselor about participating.
- Apply for admission to FRCC. Use our application guide or watch this tutorial for help.
If you are not reporting a social security number when applying, you must apply separately for the College Opportunity Fund (COF). COF is funded by the State of Colorado and provides a portion of the tuition. COF will assign a C number in lieu of a social security number. COF funds will not be applied unless this action is taken!
If you have already applied for admission to FRCC and have a FRCC student ID (S number), you do not need to apply again. Need to look up your S number?
- Complete and submit the Concurrent Enrollment Agreement form provided by your high school and any other paperwork your high school requires.
- Some classes have prerequisites you must meet. See your high school counselor or College Now Outreach Representative for assistance.
- Campus Select ONLY: Campus Select students must complete additional enrollment steps. See detailed instructions.