All concurrent enrollment students apply for admission to FRCC. Students will also complete the Concurrent Enrollment Agreement form and any additional paperwork their high school requires. Assessment testing may be required, depending on the class.
Steps to Enroll:
- Attend one of our Information Nights
- Talk with your high school counselor about participating in the College Now programs
- Apply for admission to FRCC. Use our Application Reference Guide for help.
- Click “yes” to sign up for the College Opportunity Fund (COF) stipend at the very end of the application.
- Complete the Concurrent Enrollment Agreement form provided by your high school and any other paperwork your high school requires
- Submit paperwork to high school counselor
- Complete placement testing (if necessary). Talk to your high school counselor or College Now staff to see if this is required for the class(es) you want to take.
- Register for classes by the time the class begins (Campus Select students only)
Please reach out to your high school counselor for details on school or district deadlines for participation.
Students are welcome to take concurrent enrollment classes in high school regardless of residency. Because students are under age 23, they will be required to provide some parent/guardian information on the FRCC admission application. The information provided is not shared or used for any purposes other than to determine if a student qualifies for resident tuition or non-resident tuition rates after high school.