Welcome to the High School Select concurrent enrollment program
at Front Range Community College!
Please see important information below for students who are enrolled in an FRCC class at their high schools.
After you follow the enrollment steps provided by your high school, FRCC will complete your registration for your High School Select class. Students are strongly advised to check their FRCC class registration by following the instructions below. Please allow four weeks from the start of your class before checking your registration.
- Go to www.frontrange.edu.
- Click on eWolf at the top of the screen
- Use your S-number to log in to your FRCC account.The first time you log in, your password will be “Student” followed by your 8-digit birthday in this format: StudentMMDDYYYY.
- Click on the “My Schedule” icon on the eWolf dashboard.
- Each of your High School Select classes should appear on your FRCC schedule. If you believe there is an error in your enrollment, please contact the College Now office at 970-204-8370.
Resources at FRCC
As a college student, you have access to many of the resources available through the FRCC Academic Support Center. In addition, an online writing lab is available for students to submit papers online and receive feedback via email.
Withdrawing from your FRCC class
If you decide not to continue in this course for any reason, you have the option to withdraw from the college credit. Please see your course syllabus for the deadline to withdraw. Please be sure to talk with your high school counselor or instructor about whether you will continue attending the class for high school credit only.
A withdraw will appear on your FRCC transcript as a “W,” but will not affect your college GPA. Withdraws may affect your financial aid eligibility if you return to FRCC after high school – please contact the College Now office for more details.
Please see your high school counselor if you would like to withdraw.
Please feel free to contact the College Now office with any questions or concerns about your High School Select experience. We can be reached at 204-8370 or LCCollegeNow@frontrange.edu.
Welcome to FRCC! We hope your semester is off to a great start!