Earn College Credit in High School
If you're a public high school student, concurrent enrollment let you take college classes for both high school and college credit.
- Courses may be taken at your high school or at the FRCC campus.
- Tuition is paid by the school district or charter school and the College Opportunity Fund.
- Courses are taught by college-qualified instructors and provide a rigorous college experience.
- To get started, you'll need to complete the FRCC admissions application
- All courses taken will appear on your FRCC transcript.
Learn more about concurrent enrollment from the Colorado Department of Education.
Ready to Get Started?
Get more information on how to enroll in Concurrent Enrollment at FRCC's Boulder Country Campus.