- Visitors and students must park in only one parking space at a time and within the lines of their parking space.
- Only vehicles with valid handicap license plates or handicap placards prominently displayed where an officer can see them may use handicap parking.
- Motorcyclists should use motorcycle parking when possible.
- Visitors and students must never park in fire lanes.
- Drivers must not drive across a parking lot, but rather, should use the entrance for the row you want to park in.
- No overnight parking in any of the lots.
- The speed limit on entrance roads is 15 mph. A speed of 15 mph or less is suggested in the parking lots.
Campus security officers will enforce parking regulations through education, intervention, and warning notices rather than tickets and fines. Although there are no monetary fines, a system of tracking repeat offenders is in place, and the Student Code of Conduct will be used to deal with those offenders.