Improve your English reading, writing and speaking skills with our English as a Second Language (ESL) classes at FRCC. These skills can help prepare you for success in both college and your career.
ESL instructors work with students to:
- Understand, speak, read and write English for everyday situations
- Improve your pronunciation
- Learn about American culture and civics
- Improve academic English and sharpen 21st century skills needed to be successful in college and career. These skills include problem solving, critical thinking, creative thinking, collaboration and technology.
- Develop and practice leadership skills.
ESL classes are offered at our Boulder County Campus in Longmont and Larimer Campus in Fort Collins. See detailed ESL information for each campus. Important Note for International Students: FRCC does NOT issue an I-20 for the study of English.