State law allows any college to restrict smoking/tobacco use on campus.
Boulder County Campus
- Boulder County is a tobacco-free campus. Smoking and tobacco use is not permitted anywhere on campus. Learn more.
- Effective April 3, 2017, Westminster Campus is a tobacco-free campus. Smoking and tobacco use is not permitted anywhere on campus. Learn more.
All other FRCC campus locations
- FRCC prohibits smoking/tobacco use except in designated smoking/tobacco areas.
- Smoking/tobacco use is allowed only in these designated areas.
- Smoking while walking on campus is not allowed.
Campus Security is charged with enforcing this regulation and will ask violators to move to a designated smoking/tobacco use area.
Please use appropriate smoking receptacles (not sidewalks or trash bins) for extinguishing cigarettes and personal receptacles (water bottles, cans, cups) for disposing of other non-smoking tobacco waste, such as chew.
Learn about additional community resources
available to you.