COVID Requirements for Fall
Below are the FRCC COVID protocols for Fall 2022. Our first priority is to keep our FRCC community safe, so we follow the CDC guidelines to determine our response. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates if anything changes.
- We are currently mask-optional in most parts of the college, including all public spaces.
- Please note: Although mask requirements have changed, if a faculty, advisor or staff member requests you wear a mask, please honor their request and do so. Also, anyone who wishes to wear a mask can continue to do so.
- FRCC will continue to have masks available at the Welcome Desk and Campus Security Office on each campus..
- Students who test positive are required to report their case to the college. If you are sick, please stay home.
- After completing a report, the college will contact students to determine next steps, including when the student can return to campus.
We are regularly monitoring data and guidance from local, state and national health authorities. As the situation changes, we may need to change our protocols.
Thank you for helping us keep the FRCC community healthy and safe!
If you have tested positive for COVID-19, you are required to fill out the form below. All form submissions will be routed to the appropriate department at the college and we will follow up with you quickly about next steps.
COVID Testing Options
If you are experiencing symptoms or have been around someone with COVID, here are resources to help you find free at-home tests or testing sites near you.:
Free At-Home Tests:
- Residential households in the U.S. can order free at-home tests on USPS.com
CARES ACT Report & Disclosure
See how the CARES ACT has been helping FRCC students,. View Financial Aid HEERF Reports and Institutional & SIP HEERF Reports.