Report a Concern or Incident

FRCC is dedicated to the health, safety, and well-being of our college community. We encourage faculty, staff, and students to report matters regarding discrimination, concerning student behavior, concerns about student well-being, sexual misconduct, student grievance & complaints, facilities concerns, and general concerns. Please use the links below for more information and to submit a report.

Student of Concern Form

Use this form if you are concerned about a student’s personal well-being and wish to refer them to a Student Consultation Team located on each campus. You may also use this form if you are concerned that a student may be a harm to themselves or others.

If your concern regards alleged discrimination or harassment (i.e., gender, age, sexual, race, etc.), use the Discrimination/Harassment Complaint form or contact Human Resources at 303-678-3707.

Complete Form 

COVID-19 Reporting

Do you believe that you or another member of the FRCC community might have COVID-19? To support everyone in the FRCC community during the COVID-19 pandemic, we're asking students, employees, and friends of FRCC to fill out this form if you or someone you know associated with FRCC:

  • Has tested positive for COVID-19
  • Is going to be tested or is awaiting test results
  • Is quarantined due to symptoms
  • Has had direct contact with someone who has tested positive or is symptomatic

All form submissions will be routed to the appropriate department at the college and we will follow up with you quickly about next steps.

Reporting Form

Harassment, Retaliation and Discrimination Form

Use this form if you believe that you have been unlawfully discriminated against, harassed, retaliated against or otherwise harmed. You are encouraged to fill out this complaint form; however, you can also contact HR by phone at 303-678-3707 or by email at to have your complaint investigated.

Complete Form 

Student Conduct Form

Use this form to report potential violations of the FRCC Student Code of Conduct, including academic dishonesty.

Complete Form 

Student Grievance/Complaint Form

Use this form if you believe you have been subjected to an alleged inequality in violation of the Community College System's Board Policies or System President's Procedures. This Student Grievance/Complaint Procedure is intended to allow students an opportunity to present an issue which they feel warrants action, including the right to secure educational benefits and services.

Complete Form