CCAMPIS requires child care providers to be:
- Nationally accredited OR pursuing accreditation in the next three years
- OR a Colorado Shines Level 3 or higher, OR in the process of seeking a Level 3 or higher
- To sign a contract with the CCAMPIS program
If the child care is a before/after school program, the provider must be state licensed.
If your current child care provider does not meet these criteria and/or chooses not to sign a contract, you can choose to relinquish funds or move your child/children to a new provider.
Below is a list of pre-approved FRCC partners.
- You are not limited to this list.
- You will need to research, visit and follow waitlist processes with child care providers in your area to find the right fit for your family.
- CCAMPIS funding does not guarantee a spot for your child/children with any of our child care provider partners.
FRCC Partners by Location
Parts of Boulder, Broomfield, Larimer & Weld Counties