This course is designed for people who want to earn their Project Management Professional (PMP) credential. Unique features of this course include exercises, real-world examples to help relate the material to the PMBOK and other tools to help you understand the concepts necessary to pass a PMI exam.
- Steps required to obtain this credential
- Help identify specific areas of focus to better prepare you for the exam
- How to study for the exam
- How to build a study plan
- Apply to take the PMP exam
- Learn what is covered on the exam
- Prepare to take and pass the PMP exam
- Students results will be evaluated at the end of the workshop and expert recommendations made on any focus areas needed for final exam preparation
Upon successful completion of this course participants will receive a certificate showing the number of contact hours to apply toward eligibility to sit for a Project Management Institute Exam.