Top Questions > Graduation & Career Services
Current Openings at FRCC
See our job opportunities page.
Students View Local Jobs/Internships
Use our free job-posting service, Front Range Connect. Upload your resume and apply for jobs and internships posted by local employers.
FRCC students and alumni have access to full-time, part-time, volunteer and internship postings. To find postings:
- Log in to eWOLF.
- From the Student Resources drop-down menu, select Student Employment
- Under See Available Jobs, click the link for Front Range Connect
- This will take you automatically to the Front Range Connect portal, where you can modify your account and look for jobs and internships.
- Current students should be able to verify their account and access the system.
- If you are an alumni, you may need to contact the Career Success Center in order to activate your account. For assistance, call us at (303) 404-5312 or send us an email.
- Check back frequently! We receive daily and weekly listings.
Student Work Study & Hourly Jobs
You can search and apply for all open positions in eWOLF. You can also ask any office or front desk on campus if they are hiring.
Employers Post Jobs/Internships
Use our free job-posting service, Front Range Connect. Recruit on-campus, post jobs and internships, search student résumés and more. Post jobs/internships.
Front Range offers career counseling on each campus. If you are not sure of your career path, or just want to explore other alternatives to the path you have already chosen, you might find it beneficial to schedule an appointment with one of our experienced career counselors who will help you explore your options. Learn more about the career services offered at your campus.
Commencement is in May at the end of the spring semester. Students who graduate during the previous summer and fall semesters and the current spring semester are invited to participate in commencement and a reception. Tickets are not required, however be sure to complete the online reservation form to let us know you are attending.
See graduation dates, times. locations and other details for your campus:
See graduation requirements for more information.
The semester before you graduate log in to eWOLF and look at your DegreeCheck to make sure you've met all of your program requirements. Please meet with an academic advisor if you have any questions.
See our graduation requirements for a list of detailed steps on how to apply and prepare for graduation.
Each degree or certificate program at FRCC has different requirements regarding how many credits are required. Associates degrees require a minimum of 60 credit hours, and certificate programs require less than 60 credit hours. You can check the website for your particular academic program to determine the number of credit hours that are required.
To check your progress toward your degree or certificate, or to determine the number of credit hours you will be required to take for a particular program, you have two options.
Log in to eWOLF and use DegreeCheck on Dashboard.
- Schedule an appointment with an advisor at your campus.
Select A Category