In this Section
- Admissions & Financial Aid Overview
- Visit FRCC
- Apply to FRCC
- How to Get Started
- Academic Placement
- Credit for Prior Learning
- Residency Info
- Paying For College
- Info for Parents & Families
- Contact Admissions
Take Your First Step
Whether you're a recent high school graduate, a transfer student or returning to FRCC after some time away, getting started at FRCC is easy. You're about to take the first step.
Applying to FRCC is easy:
- Applying to FRCC is free.
- There are no admission deadlines so you can apply anytime.
- There are no essays to write and no tests to take.
- If you're over 17, our open enrollment policy means you're automatically accepted!
Need help? Just reach out to one of our admissions team members.
About Applying to FRCC
There is no application deadline, unless you are an international student on an F-1 visa.
Completing the Front Range Community College application should take no more than 20 minutes.
You'll need to create an account with a password and an email address as your username. You can log in to your profile page at any time to or finish your application, retrieve your Student Number (S Number) and view upcoming events for future students.
After submitting your application, you'll receive an email or letter with further instructions within 3-5 days.
A couple of things to remember:
- If you've already started an application, log into your account to finish where you left off.
- If you've attended or applied in the past year, you're considered an active student and don't need to re-apply, unless you are applying for selective admissions programs (ex. RN-to-BSN completion program). Current students applying for these programs must reapply.
- If you have any questions, just reach out to our admissions team and they can help you verify your status.
What Information Do You Need?
- Your date of birth
- Your Social Security Number (SSN). Why? Providing your SSN is a unique identifier that helps connect your record to other important records such as financial aid.
- Selective Service registration for males ages 18-26 - Visit sss.gov for more information (Registration could apply to active military/reserves)
After you Apply
Once accepted, you’ll receive a welcome email with all the information you’ll need to get you started.