High School/GED Graduate


How to Get In-State Tuition

To be considered for in-state tuition, you can complete the Residency Qualification for High School Rule form if you:  

  • Have attended a public or private high school in Colorado for at least a year immediately before graduating high school or obtaining a GED.
  • Have been physically present for the 12 months immediately prior to the start of the semester. 

Complete the Residency Qualification for High School Rule form no later than 30 days after the start of your earliest course.

  • We may also follow-up and ask for proof that you've been in Colorado, if it's been more than a year since you graduated or obtained your GED. 

See how to get in-state tuition if you are not a US citizen.


Feel free to reach out to our team.

Boulder County Campus

Administration Building
303-678-3635 | Email Us


Larimer Campus

Mount Antero Building
970-204-8107 | Email Us


Westminster Campus

Welcome Center 
303-404-5414 | Email Us