Select Which Best Describes You:
- You are graduating from high school OR you are over 17 and want to take college classes. See admissions steps for new college students.
- You currently attend high school and would like to take college classes through the FRCC Concurrent Enrollment program. See how to get started at:
- You are under 17 years old and want to take college classes independently (not paid through a school district). See how to waive the minimum age requirement.
- You've dropped out of high school or are at risk for dropping out. Find out if you qualify for the Gateway to College program to earn your high school diploma AND college credit.
- You are an international high school student. See admissions for international students.