Top Questions > Graduation & Career Services
Current Openings at FRCC
See our job opportunities page.
Students View Local Jobs/Internships
Use our free job-posting service, Wolf Careers. Upload your resume and apply for jobs and internships posted by local employers.
FRCC students and alumni have access to full-time, part-time, volunteer and internship postings. To find postings:
- Log in to eWOLF.
- From the Student Resources drop-down menu, select Student Employment
- Under See Available Jobs, click the link for Wolf Careers
- Sign in with your FRCC student email and S number
- Current students should be able to verify their account and access the system.
- If you are an alumni, you may need to contact the Career Success Center in order to activate your account. For assistance, call us at (303) 404-5312 or send us an email.
- Check back frequently! We receive daily and weekly listings.
Student Work Study & Hourly Jobs
You can search and apply for all open positions in eWOLF. You can also ask any office or front desk on campus if they are hiring.
Employers Post Jobs/Internships
Use our free job-posting service, Front Range Connect. Recruit on-campus, post jobs and internships, search student résumés and more. Post jobs/internships.
Front Range offers career counseling on each campus. If you are not sure of your career path, or just want to explore other alternatives to the path you have already chosen, you might find it beneficial to schedule an appointment with one of our experienced career counselors who will help you explore your options. Learn more about the career services offered at your campus.
The commencement ceremonies are in May at the end of the spring semester. Students who graduate during the previous summer and fall semesters and the current spring semester are invited to participate in commencement and a reception. Tickets are not required, however be sure to complete the online reservation form to let us know you are attending.
See commencement dates, times. locations and other details for your campus:
See graduation requirements for more information.
The Graduation Application is located at frontrange.edu/graduation. Complete a separate application for each degree or certificate you will earn. Log into eWOLF and look at your Degree Check to make sure you have met all of your program requirements. If you have any questions, meet with your Pathways Advisor.
Select A Category