Do you want to take just one or two classes at FRCC to transfer back to another college/university or for your personal or career development? If so we have a streamlined admissions process that will get you started quickly.
Three Simple Steps to Take Classes at FRCC:
1. Apply to FRCC
Complete the online application. Applying is free and, if you’re over 17, our open enrollment policy means you’re automatically in! On your application select:
- “Guest Student” for student type.
- "Undeclared" as your primary educational objective.
2. Complete the Placement/Prerequisite Form
The Student Placement form will help determine if you need to take an academic assessment before registering for classes. If you have questions or need help, contact advising.
- If you do meet with an advisor, bring an unofficial transcript to demonstrate that you have met prerequisites for desired courses.
3. Register & Pay for Classes
Register as early as possible. If your class is full, join the course waitlist and watch for an opening.