Important Test-Day Notes
- The test must be taking in one seating, and can only be taken once.
- Tests are not timed, but usually take two to three hours to complete.
- Plan ahead. You must complete the test by the time the testing center closes. See testing center locations and hours of operation (be sure to choose the campus where you'll be taking the test).
- Bring your student ID number and a government-issued photo ID.
- There is no charge to take the assessment.
Study Guides for the Placement Exam
Downloads may require the current version of Adobe® Acrobat Reader, which you can download free.
For more information on the Math competencies covered on the placement test, see the Department Resources and Activities section on the Westminster Campus Math Department page.
Biology and Chemistry Study Guides
Additional Math Study Guides
Additional Reading and Writing Study Guides