Spring 2018 Open Houses
Explore Your Options. Explore Your Future.
One of the best ways to find out if a college is the right fit for you is to visit the campus, talk with students and faculty, and see everything the school has to offer. An open house is a great way to do all of these things. Everyone interested in Front Range Community College is invited. Family members and friends are welcome and encouraged to attend.
- Learn about our academic programs and talk with faculty members
- Get detailed information about financial aid, academic advising, and transfer options
- Take a tour of campus, talk to current students and find out if FRCC is the right fit for you!
- Enjoy food, giveaways, and informational sessions
Registration is encouraged but not required:
- Boulder County Campus in Longmont: Tuesday, March 13 at 3:30 - 6:00 p.m. Sign up online >
- Westminster Campus: Thursday, March 15 at 3:30 - 6:00 p.m. Sign up online >