STEP 1: Apply to FRCC
Fill out the online application. Applying is free and, if you’re over 17, our open enrollment policy means you’re automatically in!
See next steps if you are:
STEP 2: Complete the Enrollment Checklist
This checklist gives you important information about:
- Getting placed into the right classes
- Paying for college and financial aid
- Signing up for required New Student Orientation
It’s all online, so you can do it anywhere and at your own pace. All you need to sign in is an email address.
Start the Enrollment Checklist now >
STEP 3: Attend New Student Orientation
Attending orientation is required. It's worth your time because you will:
- Get to know what it's like at FRCC
- Meet other students in your Career & Academic Community
- Meet your Pathways Advisor
- Register for your first semester classes
Learn more about New Student Orientation. Sign up for an upcoming orientation session in the Enrollment Checklist.
After New Student Orientation...
You'll be ready to: