Permanent Resident or Asylee/Refugee Card

How to Get In-State Tuition

If you have a Permanent Resident or Asylee/Refugee card and you meet the 12 month residency requirements:

  1. Provide a copy of your Permanent Resident card. If your Permanent Resident card was issued less than 12 months ago, also provide a copy of your I-797 showing the date you applied for Permanent Resident status.
  2. Submit a copy of your card to the Registrar's office at your campus no later than 30 days after the start of your first class.  If you miss the deadline, you will need to submit  a Petition for Residency form.

If after providing your Permanent Resident card your residency status does not change, and you believe you qualify for Colorado residency, please contact the Registrar's office at your campus.

Contact Registrar's Office
Boulder County Campus

Administration Building
(303) 678-3635 | Email Us

Larimer Campus

Mount Antero Building
(970) 204-8107 | Email Us

Westminster Campus

Welcome Center 
(303) 404-5414 | Email Us

Brighton Center

Information Desk
(303) 404-5099 | Email Us