Spring 2022 Commencement Ceremony
Welcome 2021 and 2022 graduates. Join us for 2022 Commencement as we celebrate your many accomplishments.
May 12, 2022
Vance Brand Auditorium
Skyline High School
600 E. Mountain View Ave.
Longmont, CO 80504
6 pm - graduates check-in
6:30 pm - guests seated
7 pm - processional begins
RSVP to Save Your Seat
Don't forget to reserve your seat at commencement by filling out the RSVP form:
Caps, Gowns, & Tassels
If you are participating in commencement, you will need to wear a traditional cap and gown, which you can buy from the campus bookstore. Bookstores will have limited availability of gown sizes, and may not have gowns available the day of the ceremony. Please make sure that you purchase your gown package from the campus Bookstore, prior to the day of the ceremony.
If you are a member of Phi Theta Kappa, you can order a gold tassel from the PTK website. You may email Andy DeRoche with questions.
When You Arrive
Graduates need to check in at the Graduate Check-In Table, and line up before the ceremony. Ushers will tell you where to go. You will receive a name card when you check in. Keep that card with you and hand it to the narrator during the presentation of the graduates.
GradImages will take photos during the ceremony. If you want to view or order the images, fill out the form on the back of your name card before handing it to the announcer during the ceremony. The company will contact you with proofs and ordering instructions three to five days after graduation.
Guests are also welcome to bring their own cameras.
Share your graduation excitement and pictures on:
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook (@FRCCedu) #FRCCgrad
Guests, Parking, & Seating
- There is no limit to how many guests can attend the ceremony. Seating is limited. Tickets are not required.
- Parking is free, but limited. All Graduates and guests must enter through the main front doors at Skyline High School, on the East side of the school.
- Parking attendants will be available for assistance
- Please plan to arrive early. Guests will not be permitted to enter the auditorium during the Commencement procession, and will have to wait until all graduates are seated to enter if they are late.
- The Vance Brand Auditorium is handicap accessible, and limited handicap parking is available in the main parking lot.
- American Sign Language interpreters will be signing from the stage during the ceremony.
- For guests needing wheelchair seating, accessible seating areas are provided; but it is not guaranteed to seat your entire guest party together.
- Please note in your RSVP comments section, if any accommodations will be necessary. Or, you may contact Peggy Copeland at (303) 678-3643.
Please limit the number of personal belongings you bring with you to the ceremony. Space is limited and there will be no location to securely leave belongings. During the ceremony, please leave your personal belongings with your guests.
- Do not leave anything in the Graduate room; we can not guarantee it will be secure.
- No coolers or backpacks.
- Food & drink not allowed in the auditorium.
- Absolutely no balloons allowed at the venue.
- Front Range Community College, Vance Brand Auditorium, and the St. Vrain Valley School District will not be responsible for missing or stolen belongings.
- Reminder that FRCC and Vance Brand Auditorium is tobacco & alcohol free.
After the Ceremony
Graduates can connect with their guests, faculty and staff after the ceremony in the reception area, and all are invited to join us for a small reception to celebrate the graduates.