Spring 2021 Commencement at Larimer Campus
Welcome 2020 and 2021 graduates! Join us on May 11, 2021, as we celebrate your many accomplishments.
If you plan to walk at graduation, please choose one of the ceremonies below, follow the link and register. Space for each event is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Date: May 11, 2021
FRCC Larimer Campus Parking Lot
4616 S. Shields Street
Fort Collins CO
Graduation Ceremony Times
We will holding multiple graduation ceremonies this year. Please choose a time below and register to attend. Remember, you must register for a time below by April 23, 2021.
Caps, Gowns, & Tassels
If you are participating in commencement, you will need to wear a traditional cap and gown, which you can buy from the campus bookstore. You can also order online before April 20, 2021.
When ordering, here are some things to keep in mind:
- While the campus bookstore will have caps and gowns on hand for walk-in customers, please plan to purchase prior to the day of the ceremony. The bookstore will have limited availability of gown sizes, and may not have gowns available the day of the ceremony.
- If you are a 2020 graduate and have already received your cap and tassel, you can purchase just the robe to complete your graduation regalia.
- If you are a member of Phi Theta Kappa, you can order a gold tassel from the PTK website. You may email Amy Holly with questions.
When You Arrive
- Tickets are required for all graduates and guests.
- All graduates and guests must wear face coverings
- Ushers will direct all graduates and guests to seating.
- You will receive a name card when you check in. Keep that card with you and hand it to the narrator during the presentation of the graduates.
GradImages will take photos during the ceremony. If you want to view or order the images, fill out the form on the back of your name card before handing it to the announcer during the ceremony. The company will contact you with proofs and ordering instructions three to five days after graduation.
Guests are also welcome to bring their own cameras. When posting to social media, make sure to tag your photos #FRCCGrad to share them with the rest of your graduating class.
Guests, Parking, & Seating
You can have a maximum of four guests per student. Tickets are required for all guests. When graduates register for graduation, they will be able to select the number of tickets needed for their guests.
- Parking is free, but limited.
- Please plan to arrive 30 minutes early (Please do not arrive more than 45 minutes prior to your ceremony).
- The Ceremony Venues are handicap accessible, and limited handicap parking is available in the parking lots.
- American Sign Language interpreters will be signing from the stage during the ceremony.
- For guests needing wheelchair seating, accessible seating areas are provided;please make sure you request an accommodation when registered for the graduation ceremony.
During the ceremony, please leave your personal belongings with your guests.
- Please do not bring coolers or backpacks
- Please bring water
- Please wear a mask and observe social distancing
- A reminder that FRCC is tobacco and alcohol free
After the Ceremony
Because we will be having multiple ceremonies, we ask that all students and their guests leave campus within 30 minutes after the end of their event so we can prepare for the next ceremony.
Commencement Booklet 2020-2021*
*Spring semester: In order to have your name in the Commencement booklet, your graduation application must have been received by March 1. Although we strive for accuracy, errors do occur. We apologize for any errors or omissions. Because of printing deadlines, the names included in this program were submitted for publication before all graduation requirements could be verified. Therefore, inclusion in this program cannot, in itself, be considered proof that a degree or certificate was actually awarded.