Update for Spring Commencement 2021
We know you're eager to understand FRCC's plans for our 2021 graduations. The college will be watching the COVID-19 situation in our communities very closely as the spring semester proceeds. We want to make sure whatever we plan will be safe for everyone - and any decisions will follow the latest local public health orders. The information on this page will be updated as soon as we have more details. We appreciate your patience and look forward to celebrating your achievements with you.
Commencement Booklet 2019-2020*
*Spring semester: In order to have your name in the Commencement booklet, your graduation application must have been received by March 1.Although we strive for accuracy, errors do occur. We apologize for any errors or omissions. Because of printing deadlines, the names included in this program were submitted for publication before all graduation requirements could be verified. Therefore, inclusion in this program cannot, in itself, be considered proof that a degree or certificate was actually awarded.
Spring 2020 Commencement Messages
President Dorsey's message to FRCC Graduates:
See Chancellor Garcia's message to FRCC Graduates below.
Caps, Gowns, and Tassels
If you’re participating in commencement, you’ll need to wear a traditional cap and gown, which you can purchase from the campus bookstore. We also recommend comfortable shoes.
Honor cords will be available for students who hold a 4.0 cumulative GPA. If you’re a member of Phi Theta Kappa, you can order a gold tassel by emailing Michelle.Medeiros@frontrange.edu.
Order graduation announcements at the Campus Store.
Guests, Parking, Seating, and Concessions
When You Arrive
Students need to check in and line up before the ceremony.
- Ushers will tell you where to go.
- Please check in no later than 2 pm to be sure to be in line for the processional.
- You will receive a name card when you check in. Keep that card with you and hand it to the narrator during the presentation of the graduates.
- The 1st Bank Center is handicap accessible, and handicap parking is available in the north parking lot.
- Sign language interpreters will be signing during the ceremony.
- For guests who need wheelchair seating, accessible seating areas will be provided. To accommodate all guests, we must limit parties to no more than four (chair user plus three family members/friends.)
- If you need anything else, please contact Pam Starks at least three days before the ceremony at (303) 404-5333.
Please leave your personal belongings with your guests. You will need your hands free for the processional and you won't want to leave your belongings where they could be lost or stolen.
GradImages will take photos during the ceremony.
- Fill out the form on the back of your name card before handing it to the announcer during the ceremony.
- GradImages will contact you with proofs and ordering instructions three to five days after graduation.
- Guests are also welcome to bring their own cameras.
- When posting to social media, make sure to tag your photos #FRCCGrad.
- A video of the ceremony will be posted on YouTube.
After the Ceremony
After the recessional, please have your family members meet you in the corridor for a light refreshment.
2019 Commencement Ceremony
View the full-length video.
View highlights of student speakers.