Need help completing your FAFSA? At this free event open to the public, FRCC Financial Aid staff will be available to help you understand and file your FAFSA correctly for 2019-2020.
Sunday, November 11, 2018
1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
Boulder County Campus
2121 Miller Drive
Longmont, Colorado 80501
4616 South Shield Street
Fort Collins, Colorado 80526
Welcome Center Entrance
3645 W. 112th Ave
Westminster, Colorado 800031
Parking is free and available near the entrances for each building!
|WHAT TO BRING:
- For Fall 2019, Spring 2020, and Summer 2020 semesters: student 2017 tax information (and parent if under the age of 24) for the 2019-2020 FAFSA
- For Spring 2019 and Summer 2019 semesters: student 2016 tax information (and parent if under the age of 24) for the 2018-2019 FAFSA
- W2 forms for the corresponding year
- Social Security Numbers or Alien Registration Number
- FSA Username and Password
|WIN A SCHOLARSHIP:
Enter your name for a chance to win one of six $1,000 FRCC scholarships. Two scholarships will be awarded at each of the three FRCC campuses. Scholarships will be awarded for the 2019-2020 school year and are only usable at FRCC.
Create a FSA ID
To be prepared for the event, we encourage a student (and their parent if applicable) to create an FSA username and password prior to the event. To start this process, you can visit the Federal Student Aid website and you’ll be prompted to create a secure username and password that will be used to log into the FAFSA. Both a parent and a student need to create their own FSA ID and we encourage you to keep this information stored somewhere secure but accessible as you will need each year to complete the FAFSA.