New students who plan to attend FRCC in the Fall of 2017, as well as all current FRCC students, are highly encouraged to apply for merit-based and financial need scholarships through the FRCC Foundation.
Applications Now Being Accepted
Apply online now!
Please complete the online application using Chrome or Firefox web browsers. There is a known issue with Internet Explorer.
Scholarship awards vary depending on the type of scholarship. However, most FRCC Foundation scholarships typically range from $1,000 - $5,000 for full-time students and $500 - $1,000 for part-time students. Scholarships are awarded for the academic school year and will be split between the Fall and the Spring semesters.
- Preferred GPA 2.5 or higher
- Enrolled in a degree or certificate program at FRCC
- Must be a Colorado Resident
- Must complete the FAFSA
- Must be enrolled in 12 or more credit hours as full-time student, or six to eleven credit hours as part-time student
- Some scholarships, such as named scholarships, may require the student to meet additional qualifications
Frequently Asked Questions