New students who plan to attend FRCC in the Fall of 2022, as well as all current FRCC students, are highly encouraged to apply for merit-based and financial need scholarships through the FRCC Foundation.
The FRCC Foundation Scholarship application is now closed for 2022-2023. Check back December 1st, 2022 for the 2023-2024 application. Review our Scholarship Essay Writing Tips.
Scholarship awards vary depending on the type of scholarship. However, most FRCC Foundation scholarships typically range from $1,000 - $5,000 for full-time students and $500 - $1,000 for part-time students. Scholarships are awarded for the academic school year and will be split between the Fall and the Spring semesters.
- Minimum GPA of 2.0, preferred GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Enrolled in a degree or certificate program at FRCC
- Must be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours
- Completion of the 2022-2023 FAFSA or the Colorado Application for State Financial Aid is required by April 1, 2022
- Some named scholarships may require students to meet additional qualifications
Early Childhood Partnership with Adams County (ECPAC) Scholarship
- Must be enrolled in Early Childhood Program
- Must have worked in Early Childhood facility for a minimum of 6 months
- Must be currently working a minimum of 20 hours/week in a licensed Early Childhood facility in Adams County
If you meet the above requirements, we encourage you to apply!