New students who plan to attend FRCC in the Fall of 2018, as well as all current FRCC students, are highly encouraged to apply for merit-based and financial need scholarships through the FRCC Foundation.
The FRCC Foundation Scholarship application is open December 1 to March 1 each year. All applicants complete a single application process to apply for all available scholarships. Recipients will be notified in May.
Scholarship awards vary depending on the type of scholarship. However, most FRCC Foundation scholarships typically range from $1,000 - $5,000 for full-time students and $500 - $1,000 for part-time students. Scholarships are awarded for the academic school year and will be split between the Fall and the Spring semesters.
- Preferred GPA 2.5 or higher
- Enrolled in a degree or certificate program at FRCC
- Must be a Colorado Resident
- Must complete the FAFSA
- Must be enrolled in 12 or more credit hours as full-time student, or six to eleven credit hours as part-time student
- Some scholarships, such as named scholarships, may require the student to meet additional qualifications