New students who plan to attend FRCC in the Fall of 2020, as well as all current FRCC students, are highly encouraged to apply for merit-based and financial need scholarships through the FRCC Foundation.
The FRCC Foundation Scholarship application is now open through March 1, 2020! All applicants complete a single application process to apply for all available scholarships. Recipients will be notified initially throughout the summer and then as awards become available. Review our Scholarship Essay Writing Tips.
Scholarship awards vary depending on the type of scholarship. However, most FRCC Foundation scholarships typically range from $1,000 - $5,000 for full-time students and $500 - $1,000 for part-time students. Scholarships are awarded for the academic school year and will be split between the Fall and the Spring semesters.
- Minimum GPA of 2.0, preferred GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Enrolled in a degree or certificate program at FRCC
- Must be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours
- Completion of the 2020-2021 FAFSA or Institutional Income Form is required by April 1, 2020
- Some named scholarships may require students to meet additional qualifications
Early Childhood Partnership with Adams County (ECPAC) Scholarship
- Must be enrolled in Early Childhood Program
- Must have worked in Early Childhood facility for a minimum of 6 months
- Must be currently working a minimum of 20 hours/week in a licensed Early Childhood facility in Adams County
If you meet the above requirements, we encourage you to apply!