FRCC Foundation Scholarships
New students who plan to attend FRCC in the Fall of 2023, as well as all current FRCC students, are highly encouraged to apply for merit-based and financial need scholarships through the FRCC Foundation.
Scholarship awards vary depending on the type of scholarship. However, most FRCC Foundation scholarships typically range from $1,000 - $5,000 for full-time students and $500 - $1,000 for part-time students. Scholarships are awarded for the academic school year and will be split between the Fall and the Spring semesters.
- Minimum GPA of 2.0, preferred GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Enrolled in a degree or certificate program at FRCC
- Must be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours
- Completion of the 2023-2024 FAFSA or the Colorado Application for State Financial Aid is required by April 1, 2023
- Some named scholarships may require students to meet additional qualifications
The FRCC Foundation Scholarship application is now open for 2023-2024. Applications will be accepted Dec 1 – Mar 1. Review our Scholarship Essay Writing Tips.
Other Scholarship Opportunities
FRCC students can also apply for a variety of other scholarships. To apply, simply click the links below:
- Mahoney Transitional Scholarship
The Learning Source at FRCC offers a scholarship for students pursuing or who have just earned a HSE diploma by passing the GED or HiSET Exam.
- Nevada Local Technical Assistance Program Scholarship
Nevada Local Technical Assistance Program (LTAP) has partnered with the Front Range Community College (FRCC) Foundation to offer scholarship funds to students seeking to advance their career through the Highway Maintenance Management Program at the FRCC Larimer Campus.
- Women in College Project (WCP)
The goal of the Women in College Project (WCP) is to provide a pathway toward self-sufficiency for single mothers without a high school diploma. Participants will work toward completing a high school equivalency (HSE) diploma and start taking a college class at FRCC at the same time