Annual Literary Magazine
Founded in 2001, Front Range Review is the annual literary magazine of Front Range Community College—Larimer Campus. The Review publishes fiction, poetry, and creative nonfiction from established and emerging writers. In our pages, work by Best American and Guggenheim Award winning authors has appeared alongside pieces from writers earning their first publication credit.
Submission Guidelines for Writers
- We accept submissions from August 15th until December 1st each year. A SASE must be included for response or return of submitted material.
- No previously published work or manuscripts already accepted for publication will be considered. Simultaneous submissions, however, are accepted.
- Prose writers should send only one story, essay, or self-contained novel excerpt per envelope.
- Poets may submit up to 5 poems.
- Writers who wish to submit both prose and poetry should do so under separate cover.
- Manuscripts must be typed, double-spaced, and paginated. The author’s name should appear on each page.
- Include your name, address, phone number, and e-mail address on a cover letter that includes a brief bio and publication history.
Please send all manuscripts and correspondence to:
Front Range Review
Front Range Community College—Larimer Campus
4616 South Shields
Fort Collins, CO 80526
Rights revert to the author upon publication with the provision that Front Range Review receives credit.
Front Range Review Award
FRCC students are encouraged to submit their writing to be considered for publication in Front Range Review. If selected to be published, each student will be eligible for the Front Range Review Award, a 3-credit scholarship for in-state tuition at FRCC. When published, students' writing will appear alongside the work of emerging and established authors of regional and national reputation and be featured in our visiting writers’ series.