The first step for your organization to create an apprenticeship is to fill out our questionnaire. Next, someone from FRCC will contact you to start the process. This gives us the opportunity to fit you with the best person for your needs.
- Step One: Fill out the questionnaire to initiate contact
- Step Two: FRCC will contact your organization
- Step Three: Your business will work with FRCC to design the Apprenticeship
- Step Four: Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between your business and FRCC
- Step Five: Implement Apprenticeship
- Step Six: Evaluate Apprenticeship Performance Outcomes
- Step Seven: Process evaluation to re-calibrate and adjust