English as a Second Language (ESL)
ESL classes offered at Boulder County & Larimer Campus only.
Improve your English reading, writing and speaking skills with our English as a Second Language (ESL) classes. They will help prepare you for success in college and career. ESL instructors work with students to:
- Understand, speak, read and write English for everyday situations
- Improve your pronunciation
- Learn about American culture and civics
- Improve academic English and sharpen 21st century skills needed to be successful in college and career. These skills include problem solving, critical thinking, creative thinking, collaboration and technology.
- Develop and practice leadership skills.
Important Note for International Students: FRCC does NOT issue an I-20 for the study of English.