This program could be right for you if you have:
- A history of good attendance
- A history of turning in assignments
- Willingness to seek help
- Good communication with instructor and classmates
- Willingness to participate in all assignments and activities
High School Credit
All students earn elective high school credit (see your counselor for more information).
Six optional college credits are available:
- ASE 101 - Auto Shop Orientation
- MTE 105 - Safety in Manufacturing Environments
- MTE 110 - Teamwork/Communication in Industry
Optional college credits earned through this program apply towards FRCC degrees and certificates!
Apply Credits Toward a Degree
Students who wish to continue at FRCC can apply credits earned to several different programs, including an FRCC Automotive Technology A.A.S., an FRCC Welding Technology A.A.S., and an FRCC Manufacturing and Energy Technology A.A.S. Many credits apply to a variety of shorter FRCC certificate programs, as well.
James (Rusty) Pooler
Reno (Todd) Toffoli
FRCC Larimer Campus
See map & get directions
Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Monday-Friday, 12:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Juniors and Seniors
Tuition paid by school district. Students pay program fees.
Provided by school district (except field trips and internships)
Get Started Today
Talk to your high school counselor today for more information about the application and enrollment process.