Earn Your High School Diploma at Westminster Campus
The Gateway to College Network is part of the Early College High School Initiative funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. In this program you will earn your high school diploma and college credits, too.
- The program covers tuition and books for up to 12 credits per semester, while students pay their student fees.
- Students must meet all program requirements to continue participating in the program.
- All classes are held at the Westminster Campus of Front Range Community College.
Who can participate?
You are eligible for Gateway to College if you are:
- Between 16 and 20 years old
- A student from Adams 1, Adams 12, Adams 50, Brighton 27J or Jeffco Public Schools
- A student who is about to drop out of high school
- A student who has fallen far behind in school and does not have the amount of credits you should for your grade level
- Able to complete requirements to receive a high school diploma by your 21st birthday
- Reading English at the 8th grade level or higher