In this Section
Register Now for Spring 2024!
Registration for the Spring 2024 semester is open. For the best course selection, sign up for your classes now.
Join us for the Wolf Pack Registration Event on January 6 from 10 am - 2 pm. Here you'll get all the information you need to register for the spring semester.
How to Register for Classes at FRCC
Whether you're new to FRCC or a current student, you'll find the information you need to get registered for classes.
After you've been accepted to Front Range Community College, it's time to enroll for classes!
As a new student, you'll need to meet with your Academic Advisor before registering for classes. Your advisor will help you determine your field of study and map out a plan.
You can schedule an appointment through Navigate or by contacting the advising office at your campus.
To register, sign into Navigate and follow the steps below.
Step 1: Plan Your Courses in Navigate
- Log into Navigate - our student planning platform using your student number (S Number) and password.
- Click on the Planner tab at the top of the screen.
- On the left side of the screen you will see your declared degree and suggested courses for your degree
- On the right side of the planner screen is where you can create a custom academic plan for your declared degree. New semesters can be added by clicking on the "Add a new term" button.
- Once you've added your term, simply drag courses from the Plan Suggestions section (left) to the My Academic Plan section (right). Drop your selected courses into the term you are registering for.
Screen tips and tricks
- If you don't see a class listed in Plan Suggestions, you can click on the magnifying glass icon in the menu at the far left of the screen.
- Instead of dragging and dropping courses, you can add a course to a term by clicking on the 3-line icon next to the class listing and select "Add a Course to Term."
Step 2: Schedule & Register for Your Courses
Click on the View/Edit Schedule tab to schedule your classes. You will see My Planned Courses on the left and My Schedule calendar on the right.
Click on the gear shift icon to set up your preferences for your class schedule. This can include choosing campuses and blocking out times when you are busy.
Click on the course you would like to schedule to view available sections. Once you've picked a section, simply drag it to the right to add it to your calendar.
When you're done adding your courses, simply click on the Register button at the top of the page.
To double-check the classes you are registered for, scroll down below the calendar and view Registered Classes. You will also see any error messages in this area.
Additional Class Schedule & Registration Information
To finalize your classes and schedule before registration, here's everything you need to know:
- Selecting Specialty Classes: Explore developmental English or developmental Math classes designed to get you ready for college coursework.
- Planning for Transfer: Check out our guaranteed transfer classes.
- Checking Prerequisites: Make sure you know your classes' prerequisites (classes you'll need to take first) and co-requisites (classes you'll need to take at the same time).
- Picking Campuses: Make sure you're scheduling classes at the right campus with our simple guide to understanding class location codes
- Waitlists. If a class is full, you may be able to join a waitlist. Get more information about waitlists.
- Adding or Dropping Classes. Get important information on Add/Drop deadlines.