Larimer Campus Writing Center
The Writing Center is where you can get 30 minutes of one-on-one tutoring with a writing center consultant on any writing project.
We're not just for English classes! You can bring in any type of writing from any class at any stage in the writing process. Consultants are able to individualize sessions to meet your needs.
Our focus is on student learning and development—not to create the perfect writing assignment, but to provide the resources and tools you need to gain confidence in your own writing abilities.
How the Writing Center Can Help
Writing Center consultants will help with any type of writing, such as:
- Understanding an assignment or rubric
- Brainstorming or organizing ideas
- Essays of any type
- Research papers
- Response or reflection assignments
- Works cited/annotated bibliographies
- Creative writing (poetry, fiction, creative nonfiction)
- Scientific reports
- Case studies
- Scholarship essays/personal statements
- Resumes/cover letters
- Proofreading and editing techniques
- Help with citations styles such as MLA, APA or Chicago
Schedule an Appointment
Writing Center appointments are scheduled in Navigate.
- Login to Navigate.
- On the left-hand side, select “Appointments”
- On the right-hand side, select “Schedule an Appointment."
- Under “What type of appointment would you like to schedule” select “Tutoring and Academic Support.”
- Under “Service” select “Writing Center.”
- Select “Find Available Time.”
- Under All Filters (on the left-hand side of the page), under “Location” select “Larimer Campus-Academic Success Center.”
- Select your day and time.
- Review the details and select schedule.
You will receive an email verification of your appointment.east Navigate
Writing Center Hours
August 28, 2023 - December 11, 2023
|Monday||9 am - 6 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 6 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 4 pm|
Note: Writing support is also available in the Online Writing Lab.