Student Life FAQS

What clubs and organizations do you have?

Joining a student organization is a great way build friendships and create a sense of belonging. See a full listing of the various student organizations available at FRCC.

What is student life?

Student Life seeks to expose students to a variety of activities and opportunities, fostering leadership and teamwork skills that will benefit them now and in the future. We recognize that learning takes place both in and outside of the classroom. As such, Student Life is committed to helping students become active members of our college and community.

See what Student Life has to offer you

Do you have a student newspaper?

The Front Page is dedicated to representing the college’s unique mix of students. The paper prides itself on diversity of stories covered, interviews conducted, and viewpoints represented. The Front Page recently transitioned from print to online, making stories more applicable and accessible. The paper strives to involve readers in the news.

Do you have a calendar of campus events?

Each FRCC campus has a Student Life department that offers a variety of events and activities for students. You can also find events in the online event calendar. Take advantage of open mic nights, carnivals, a no-talent show, and more. The event and activity calendar is always growing, so check back often.

Do you offer a discount on bus passes?

Each campus sells bus tickets. See how to get them at your campus.

Westminster Campus:

Offers monthly bus passes for sale (Local, Regional & Express). Contact Student Life at 303-404-5314 for more information.

Larimer Campus:

Has discounted Transfort bus passes. Contact the Information center at 970-204-8243.

Boulder County Campus:

Student Life sells RTD 10-pack ticket booklets. Contact Student Life at 303-678-3742 for more information.

Do you have a program for single parents?

We have many single parents on each of our Front Range campuses. There is not a special program for single parents on the Boulder or Westminster campus, but the academic advising department will help anyone who is a single parent with resources and other assistance.

Boulder County
Please talk to an advisor about options for single parents.  303-678-3722 

Please talk to an advisor about options for single parents.  303-404-5000 

The Single Parent Program is a free program offered to any single-parent student who is pursuing a degree or technical certificate at FRCC Larimer Campus. Learn how to get involved.



Boulder County Campus

Classroom Building C, Room 1458



Larimer Campus

Longs Peak Student Center, Room 100



Westminster Campus

Westminster Student Center, Room C0560



Online Learning

Email us