Annual Literary Magazine
Founded in 2001, Front Range Review is the annual literary magazine of FRCC Larimer Campus. The Review publishes fiction, poetry, and creative nonfiction from established and emerging writers. In our pages, work by Best American and Guggenheim Award winning authors has appeared alongside pieces from writers earning their first publication credit.
Submission Guidelines for Writers
- We accept submissions each year from August 15 to December 1.
- No previously published work or manuscripts already accepted for publication will be considered. Simultaneous submissions, however, are accepted.
- Prose writers should send only one story, essay, or self-contained novel excerpt.
- Poets may submit up to 5 poems.
- Manuscripts must be typed, double-spaced, and paginated. The author’s name should appear on each page.
- Include a brief bio and publication history.
If submitting by mail, send all manuscripts with a SASE to:
Front Range Review
FRCC Larimer Campus
4616 South Shields
Fort Collins, CO 80526
Rights revert to the author upon publication with the provision that Front Range Review receives credit.