What is a Learning Community?
A Learning Community is exactly what it sounds like: a community of learners, including faculty and a small group of students. When you sign up for a Learning Community, you co-enroll in two transfer-level courses.
- Take two classes together
- Back-to-back class times
- Students with similar goals and interests in your CAC or degree program
- Two professors guiding your learning
- Integrated assignments for greater student success
Fall 2022 Learning Communities
Learning Communities are currently only available for Larimer Campus.
- ENG 1021.6CY and BUS 1015.6CY
- ENG 1021.6CV and PSY 1001.6CV
Talk with an Advisor
The ever-growing selection of learning communities varies by campus and semester, so talk with an advisor to determine the right learning community for you.
After you talk with an advisor, See how to register for Learning Communities.