Boulder County Campus Advising

How to Talk with an Academic Advisor 

  • Call the main office at 303-678-3722 to sign up to make an in-person or vitual (phone or web conference ) appointment.
  • If you are a continuing student and have an assigned advisor, you can email or call them directly to get answers to "quick" questions.
  • Masks are required indoors on campus., 

Department Hours

Monday 8:30 am - 6 pm  
Tuesday 11 am - 5 pm
Wednesday 8:30 am - 5 pm
Thursday 8:30 am - 6 pm
Friday 8:30 am - 4 pm


Tuesday 11 am - 12:30 pm 
Wednesday 10:30 am - 12 pm
Thursday 11 am - 12:30 pm


Drop-in advising sessions are available in person, are first-come first-served, and are limited to 15 minutes. You can be added to the list by checking in at the Welcome Desk.

If you are not on campus, please call 303-678-3722 to make an appointment with an advisor (virtual or in-person) or if you have questions about how to contact your Pathways Advisor via email or phone.

Advising Appointments

Each Career and Academic Community offers appointments to assist students with detailed advising questions and needs. Meet your advisor. Make an appointment with an academic advisor for:

  • Academic planning and goal setting 
  • Discussing placement test scores or exemptions 
  • Choosing classes using the academic plans (MAPs)
  • Changing major or program of study
  • Reviewing Degree Check and graduation planning 
  • Transferring in or out of FRCC
  • Credit completion warnings 
  • Academic suspension or probation

How to Prepare for Your Appointment

To get the most out of your advising session, make sure to bring:

  • Any documents or worksheets from previous advising sessions.

  • Any useful information you have about transfer requirements (if you’re hoping to transfer your credits from FRCC to another college or university).

  • A copy of your Degree Check in eWOLF—an online tool that helps you track your academic progress.

  • Any questions you have about courses, programs, schedules, or your educational plans.

Other Advising Resources

Looking for another advising service? The Boulder County campus also offers crisis counseling and stress managementcareer services, and veteran services.

Contact Advising

Boulder County Campus
Administration Building 

Phone: 303-678-3628
Fax: 303-678-3699
Email Us

From Our Blog