Stressed or struggling?
We've all been there—and now we're here to help. Services are free for FRCC students and include:
- Brief crisis and stress management services
- Referrals to other community resources
We're Here to Help
We are committed to helping students achieve a balanced life.
Boulder County Campus
Learn more about Mental Health Counseling
and resources at Boulder County Campus.
Kathleen Strong - email Kathleen or call (970) 204-8210
Mindy Gonzalez - email Mindy or call (970) 204-8210
Request an appointment.
Gage Howe - email Gage or call (303) 404-5163
Becky Lane-Ramsey - email Becky or call (303) 404-5289
Get Immediate Help
- Emergency Medical Services - call 911
If the situation is potentially life-threatening, get immediate emergency assistance by calling 911, 24 hours a day.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – call 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or Live Online Chat
If you or someone you know is suicidal or in emotional distress, trained crisis workers are available to talk 24 hours a day.
- Colorado Crisis Services - call 1-844-493-TALK (8255), text ‘TALK’ to 38255, or access Chat
Support and counseling for yourself or a loved one, 24 hours a day.