CCAMPIS staff is currently working remotely. CCAMPIS office hours are still Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. For more information about CCAMPIS, email us or call 303-678-3799.
Need Help Paying for Child Care?
Front Range Community College was recently selected for a federal grant program called CCAMPIS (Child Care Access Means Parents in School).
The funding will help cover monthly child care costs for our students who have children under the age of 12.
We can help pay for up to 60% of your child care costs!
To receive funding your child care provider must be:
- State licensed
- Nationally accredited OR in the process of seeking accreditation within the next three years
- OR a Colorado Shines Level 3 or higher, OR in the process of seeking a Level 3 or higher
If the child care provider is a before/after school program, the provider must be state licensed.
If your current child care provider does not meet these requirements you can choose a provider that does and has partnered with FRCC. See list of child care providers.
Requirements to Apply:
- You are a Colorado resident
- You are enrolled part-time or full-time at any FRCC campus
- You are eligible for Pell grants — based on financial need
- You are seeking a degree or certificate
- You have a GPA of 2.0 or higher
You Get Special Priority If You:
- Earn a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Enroll in 9 or more credits
- Are a veteran and/or are military-related
- Have a low expected family contribution on your financial aid award
Have more questions about CCAMPIS at FRCC? See Child Care FAQs.
How to Apply:
- Complete the online application
- The CCAMPIS Advisory Committee will review your application and select a group of student-parents at the beginning of every semester. Please note:
- Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis
- Awards will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis
- When cohort slots are filled, we will start a wait list
- If an opening becomes available, a CCAMPIS Coordinator will contact you
- The CCAMPIS Coordinator will contact you to let you know whether you’ve been selected for the program. If you’ve been accepted into the program, a coordinator will schedule a time to meet with you to go over your child care subsidy amount, the requirements of the program and help you review the list of eligible child care providers.
- Once you select an eligible child care provider, the CCAMPIS Coordinator will make payment arrangements with the provider.