Need Help Paying for Child Care?
Front Range Community College was recently selected for a federal grant program called CCAMPIS (Child Care Access Means Parents in School) .
The funding will help cover monthly child care costs for our students who have children under the age of 12.
We can help pay for up to 60% of your child care costs!
You May Qualify if You:
- Are a Colorado resident
- Are enrolled part-time or full-time at any FRCC campus
- Are eligible for Pell grants — based on financial need
- Are seeking a degree or certificate
- Earn a GPA of 2.0 or higher
You Get Special Priority If You:
- Earn a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Enroll in 9 or more credits
- Are a veteran and/or are military-related
- Have a low expected family contribution on your financial aid award
How to Apply:
- Complete the online application
- The CCAMPIS Advisory Committee will review your application and select a group of student-parents at the beginning of every semester. Please note:
- Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis
- Awards will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis
- When cohort slots are filled, we will start a wait list
- If an opening becomes available, a CCAMPIS Coordinator will contact you
- The CCAMPIS Coordinator will contact you to let you know whether you’ve been selected for the program. If you’ve been accepted into the program, a coordinator will schedule a time to meet with you to go over your child care subsidy amount, the requirements of the program and help you review the list of eligible child care providers.
- Once you select an eligible child care provider, the CCAMPIS Coordinator will make payment arrangements with the provider.