Welcome to Spring 2021 at FRCC Westminster Campus!
In an effort to keep our students and staff safe, the FRCC Westminster campus is offering remote Student Services through virtual appointments. This allows our staff to support you with any questions or assistance you need.
The following student services are available by phone, virtual meeting (WebEx) or email. Check the individual department webpages for details on the services available, as well as the most up-to-date hours and availability.
- Testing Center
- Visit our webpage for more information about testing services.
- All in-person testing is by appointment only. Email WCTesting@frontrange.edu to schedule an appointment with the Testing Center.
- Pathways Advising
- Scheduling a virtual appointment is the best way to speak with an advisor to plan for your future.
- New students and transfer students: The Pre-Registration Form must be completed first! Then schedule an advising appointment by calling the Advising line at (303) 404-5300, Monday - Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Continuing students: Schedule an appointment with your advisor in Navigate
- Need Registration Help? A Pre-Enrollment Advisor can walk you through the registration process. Call (303) 404-5300, Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., to schedule an appointment.
- Financial Aid
- Explore financial aid and scholarships.
- To get your questions answered or to schedule a virtual appointment with a Financial Aid Counselor, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Westminster Campus Financial Aid Office at (303) 404-5250 and leave a voicemail. Staff will respond to all emails and voicemails within 24-48 business hours
- Financial Aid service hours are Mondays 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., Tuesdays 8:30a.m -5:00 p.m., Wednesdays 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Thursdays 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., and 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m