Student Life Office
Now Hiring for Fall 2018
Join our Student Life team! Read about our open work-study and student hourly positions below and apply today.
Welcome Desk Agent
A student staff member who offers front line support by bringing critical information to our students regarding our office programs and resources. Be one of the first to hear about all of the exciting events and opportunities we have planned for students!
If you are interested in applying for any of the open positions listed above, email the following information to our team to be considered for an interview:
- Full name, phone number and S number
- What are your personal pronouns? (i.e. his/hers/theirs, etc.)
- List the position(s) above you are interested in
- Have you been granted work study?
- What days/time are you available to work?
- Please share past work experience you have held. Specifically, share name of employer(s), job responsibilities and how long you worked there. If you have a resume with this information, you may submit that instead.
Student Life Professional Staff
Student Life Director
Event Services Coordinator
Student Involvement Coordinator
Orientation Program Assistant
Please submit Stall Street Journal questions to: FRCCLCStudentCommunications@frontrange.edu.