Get Started with an Advanced Manufacturing Career
These days, Colorado companies have more high-salaried jobs for qualified machinists and technicians than they can readily fill. This large demand for these experts, coupled with the high earning potential of many manufacturing careers, makes an advanced machining degree more valuable than ever.
An advanced manufacturing career may be right for you if:
- You like working with your hands
- You like fixing things and solving problems
- You enjoy creating things
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You want great pay to support yourself and your family
With an advanced manufacturing degree from Front Range Community College, students can hit the ground running in their careers and fill a variety of in-demand manufacturing technician roles.