Top Questions > Student Records

  • Transcripts will not be provided for students who have outstanding financial obligations to Front Range Community College (FRCC) or any college in the Colorado Community College System.

    Former Students: Order Official Transcripts Online

    • You can order an official transcript from FRCC online.
    • Official transcripts are available online if you’re a former student who took classes within the last three years, or have earned a degree or certificate from FRCC or any other Colorado Community College System institution.

    Current Students: Access Transcripts on eWOLF

  • Simply complete the degree/certificate change online form. This will be routed to the Office of the Registrar, and be reviewed and processed typically within three business days. Starting in Fall 2017, you will need to submit your degree/certificate change form by the main drop date of the semester. You may wish to speak with an advisor prior to changing your major as:

    Your curriculum information is available on eWOLF. Log in, then go to the My Profile page.

  • FERPA is the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 that requires students to provide written permission for release of their grades and or other information.  Download this form to authorize release of your records.

    This act was designed to protect the privacy of educational records, to establish the right of students to inspect and review their educational records, and to provide guidelines for correcting inaccurate or misleading data through informal or formal hearings.

    When a student turns 18 or enters FRCC at any age, all rights afforded to parents under FERPA transfer to the student. However, FERPA also allows FRCC to share information with parents without the student’s consent. For example:

    • FRCC may disclose education records to parents if the student is a dependent for income tax purposes. However, disclosure is at the discretion of the college registrar and the request must be based on a legitimate educational interest. Download the request form.
    • FRCC may disclose education records to parents if a health or safety emergency involves their son or daughter.
    • FRCC may inform parents if their student (who is under age 21) has violated any law or its policy concerning the use or possession of alcohol or a controlled substance.
    • FRCC may share with a parent information that is based on that official’s personal knowledge or observation of the student.

    Directory Information

    The college may disclose "directory information" without prior written consent, unless notified by the student in writing by the first official class meeting date of each semester.

    Directory information includes:

    • Student name
    • Major field of study
    • Participation in officially recognized activities and sports
    • Dates of attendance
    • Degrees and awards received
    • Most recent educational institution attended
    • Enrollment status (i.e. full-time, three-quarter-time, half-time, less than half-time, withdrawn, graduated or deceased)

    If you would like to request that not even your Directory Information be released, please complete our Directory Information Confidentiality Request.

  • Many student forms you will need are available in eWOLF. Once you're in eWOLF, select “Student Resources,” then “Student Forms.

    Financial aid forms can be found on the Financial Aid web page.

    Forms to obtain a transcript and other student records can be found on the Student Records and Transcripts web page.

    Many admissions forms for residency, veterans, international students, high school students, and transfer students can be found from the Admissions web page.

  • You can view and print a copy of your courses by accessing your eWOLF account.

    To confirm a degree, in eWOLF, go to the My Class drop-down menu and click Order Transcripts. You may choose an official or unofficial transcript.

  • DegreeCheck is a web-based degree tracking program which allows you and your advisor to see how your coursework applies to your program of study.  To access DegreeCheck, log in to eWOLF and click on the Degree Check icon on the Dashboard.

    You may access DegreeCheck any time.  You may use it to see how the courses you’re taking apply to your program of study, to see your grades, or to see how your coursework would apply if you changed your program of study.


  • You can view your current semester grades by logging in to your eWOLF account. Click on the Final Grades icon on the Dashboard.

    Typically, grades are available on the 4th day after the end of each semester. If your grades are not shown, please contact your instructor.

    Your grades will appear in DegreeCheck one day after they are posted. To access DegreeCheck, log in to eWOLF and click on the Degree Check icon on the Dashboard.

  • If you do not know your student ID (S Number), you can look it up. Note: If you select to view on screen, you will only have 20 seconds to write it down. The email option sends it to your student email account.

  • You can view and print a copy of your class schedule by logging into your eWOLF account. On the Dashboard, click on the Class Schedule Icon. To print a copy, go to My Classes.

  • You can change your address, phone, email addresses and emergency contacts in eWOLF. Log in, then click on the Update Personal Information icon on the dashboard.

    If you need to update information that is not listed above, please fill out a demographic change form.

    If you are updating your address due to not receiving your BankMobile Card or you are changing your name, please contact the cashier after submitting the changes.

    • Boulder County Campus
      (303) 404-5487
      E-mail Us

    • Larimer Campus
      (970) 204-8149
      E-mail Us

    • Westminster Campus / Brighton Center
      (303) 404-5487
      E-mail Us



  • If you believe your grade is incorrect, follow these steps.

    1. Discuss the problem with the instructor first to make sure the grade was entered correctly. Email is the best way to contact someone, unless they are no longer with FRCC.
    2. If you are not able to contact the instructor or are not satisfied with his/her response, contact the lead instructor for that department. The department administrative assistant can help direct to the correct lead for each discipline.
    3. If the lead instructor cannot help, you can talk to the department chair. See department chairs by campus.
    4. If you need more information about an appeal, see our Academic Appeal Procedures .

    If your instructor changed your grade you will see it on your Unofficial Transcript in eWOLF.

    • Log in to your eWOLF account. From the Student tab, go to the My Class drop-down menu, and select Order Transcripts.
    • Grade Changes do not show up on the Final Grades screens.

    If your grade has not been posted or changed as expected, please contact your instructor for more information. If you can not reach your instructor, contact your campus for next steps.

    • Boulder County Campus: (303) 678-3722

    • Brighton Center: (303) 404-5099

    • Larimer Campus: (970) 226-2500

    • Westminster Campus: (303) 404-5000

    • Online Learning: (888) 800-9198

Select A Category