We believe in giving you the strongest possible foundation for your education. Attending New Student Orientation is required for anyone attending college for the first time. Research shows that those who attend a new student orientation feel more connected and prepared.
What Happens at New Student Orientation?
In addition to meeting fellow students new to FRCC, at orientation you'll:
- Explore the campus and get to know where your classes will be
- Get an overview of tools and resources to help you be successful in and out of the classroom
- Learn about your Career & Academic Community
- Get answers to frequently asked questions
- See how to get involved with student organizations, events and activities
- Learn about option to pay for college
- Meet your campus leaders
- Buy your books and get your student ID card (Wolf Card)
When is Orientation?
You can choose from multiple days/times when orientation is offered each semester at your campus. New Student Orientation lasts for approximately four hours.
To sign up for orientation, log in to the eWOLF student portal, click the Navigate icon and complete the To-Do items.
What if all My Classes are Online?
We want students who are taking all their classes online to be just as successful as those attending classes on-campus. To help you be prepared, we have an online orientation program to meet your needs. Log in to the eWOLF student portal, click the Navigate icon and complete the To-Do items.