We believe in giving you the strongest possible foundation for your education. Research shows that those who attend a new student orientation feel more connected and prepared during their college experience. That's why we require all new students to attend a New Student Orientation at FRCC.
Due to COVID-19, all FRCC campuses are offering New Student Orientations online.
What Happens during Online New Student Orientation?
During this orientation you'll:
- Get an overview of tools and resources to help you be successful in and out of the classroom
- Learn about your Career & Academic Community
- Get answers to frequently asked questions
- See how to get involved with student organizations, events and activities
- Learn about option to pay for college
- Learn about Navigate and how to plan and schedule your courses
When is Orientation?
Our on-demand Online New Student Orientation is available to you any time and runs about 45 minutes.
To sign up for orientation, log in to the eWOLF student portal, click the Navigate icon and complete the To-Do items.
What if all My Classes are Online?
We want students who are taking all their classes online to be just as successful as those attending classes on-campus. To help you be prepared, we have an online orientation program to meet your needs. Log in to the eWOLF student portal, click the Navigate icon and complete the To-Do items.