Front Range Community College authorizes Parchment to manage the ordering, processing and secure delivery of your official FRCC transcripts. For most opportunities beyond FRCC, you will need an official copy of your transcript. An official transcript is sent from FRCC directly to an institution or entity.
Ordering an official transcript online via Parchment offers:
- Secure, online access to request your transcript 24/7
- Online transcript tracking and email notifications
- Electronic and paper transcript options
- Official FRCC transcripts
If you currently attend FRCC or attended within the past year, you can view and print an unofficial transcript through eWOLF.
- Log into eWOLF
- On the Dashboard select the Transcripts icon
- Click on the link for View/Print Unofficial Transcripts
In an effort to reduce COVID-19 exposure to our students, their parents, our faculty and staff, most offices are working remotely to continue to support our college community. At this time, the Office of the Registrar is unable to provide the following services for transcripts:
- Walk-in requests: Utilize our online ordering option during this time. If you need additional assistance, email Transcripts@frontrange.edu
- Third-party requests: Please ask the student in question to order their official transcript through Parchment and have it sent directly to you.
- Transcripts mailed with attachments
Please also note that our processing and response time may be delayed. Staff will work diligently to respond to all inquiries as quickly as possible.
For the Office of the Registrar to assist you quickly with outgoing transcripts, please reach us via Transcripts@frontrange.edu. We appreciate your understanding as we prioritize health and safety. Updates will be published to FRCC's COVID-19 Updates page as the situation develops.
- Order an official transcript online
- Electronic transcripts will be emailed as a PDF in as little as an hour; Paper transcripts will require a few business days for processing time and mailing.
- Expedited mailed transcripts are available for an additional charge.
- Only order transcripts after your final grades are posted in eWOLF.
- Transcripts will not be provided for students who have outstanding financial obligations to any college in the Colorado Community College System.
View step-by-step directions for ordering a transcript through Parchment or contact us at Transcripts@frontrange.edu.
Transcript Type & Delivery
| Electronic Transcript: Delivered via email
| Paper Transcript: Mailed Standard USPS
| Paper Transcript: Mailed USPS International
| Paper Transcript: Immediate Student Pick-up
| Third Party Requests
Paper Transcript: Fed Ex or USPS Overnight Domestic
| Paper Transcript: Fed Ex or USPS International
Questions about getting other college transcripts to us for transferring credit toward your FRCC program? Visit our transfer student page.