What is Bridges to Baccalaureate?
Bridges to Baccalaureate is a new program at the Larimer Campus to help you transfer to Colorado State University and graduate with a bachelor’s degree in biomedical or behavioral sciences.
If you are interested in science, psychology, or any STEM field, this is for you.
B2B is a National Institutes of Health-funded grant to CSU, and FRCC students can benefit. Your CSU bachelor’s degree could lead to graduate school and/or a career in science or research.
Services We Provide
- Student success coach working just with students in this program
- Workshops to develop research skills
- An opportunity to do research at CSU
- New FRCC courses that CSU wants you to take
- Opportunities to network with CSU scientists and researchers
- Visits to CSU research labs
- Guidance and advice on the ins and outs of transferring to CSU
Have an interest in science, psychology, or any STEM field:
- First- and second-semester FRCC students
- Members of ethnic minority groups
- Students eligible for Pell grants
- First generation of your family who will graduate from college
- Students with documented disabilities
- High school students coming to FRCC