What is Campus Select?
Students take college courses on campus at FRCC campus for both high school and college credit. Tuition is covered by the school district, but students are responsible for the cost of textbooks and fees.
What FRCC classes can I take?
College Now is happy to help students select FRCC classes! Please contact us at LCCollegeNow@frontrange.edu or 970-204-8370 and be sure to let us know which high school you attend.
Please review our list of suggested guaranteed transfer (GT) courses and Academic Programs offered on the Larimer Campus.
Am I eligible to participate?
Students must be approved by their high school to participate in the Campus Select Program. In some cases, qualifying test scores may be required prior to enrollment in a course.
Students under 16 are required to complete the underage enrollment process with FRCC. Please contact Beth Montgomery, College Now Student Services Coordinator, at email@example.com , (970) 204-8372, or talk to your high school counselor for more information.
Campus Select Enrollment Steps
- Talk to your high school counselor about participating.
- Apply for admission to FRCC. Watch this tutorial or use this application guide for help.
If you are not reporting a social security number when applying, you must apply separately for the College Opportunity Fund or COF. COF is a stipend paid by the state that offsets the tuition rate. COF will assign a C number in lieu of a social security number. COF funds will not be applied unless this action is taken!
If you have already applied for admission to FRCC and have a FRCC student ID (S number), you do not need to apply again. Need to look up your S number?
- Students taking their first Campus Select class(es) need to complete the online Campus Select orientation.
- Complete and submit the Concurrent Enrollment Agreement form provided by your high school and any other paperwork your high school requires.
- Register for classes. Watch this tutorial or use this guide.
- Campus Start-Up tours will be offered just before the start of the semester. Students will be sent an email reminder to sign-up for a tour.
- Remember to pay your student fees and textbooks.
- To access course information and grades throughout the semester, FRCC uses D2L (Desire2Learn).