What is Campus Select?
Students take college courses on campus at FRCC for both high school and college credit. Tuition is covered by the school district, but students are responsible for the cost of textbooks and fees.
To schedule a remote advising appointment over the summer:
Contact us at (970)204-8370 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Appointments will be held via Zoom or over the phone. We are happy to assist students in the enrollment process and selecting FRCC classes.
Campus Select Enrollment Steps
- Talk to your high school counselor for eligibility requirements and approval to participate in Concurrent Enrollment. In some cases, qualifying test scores may be required prior to enrollment in a course.
- Apply to FRCC. You need to use our Concurrent Enrollment Application Guide to accurately complete your application. You will receive your 8-digit ‘S number’ (FRCC student ID) and eWolf account access (do not reapply if you already have an FRCC S#).
If you are a non- U.S. Citizen not reporting a social security number, you must apply separately for the College Opportunity Fund or COF. COF covers a portion of tuition that the school district does not pay.
At the end of your ‘Application Certification’, please select YES when asked to authorize COF.
- Students who need help determining their Campus Select class(es) can meet with their Concurrent Enrollment Representative (listed above).
- Complete the online Campus Select Orientation. You will be asked what classes you want to take, for example, BUS 116, ENG 121, WEL 204, etc. Once you complete the orientation, your holds will be lifted and registration instructions will be sent to you.
- Your high school counselor will provide a link to the online Concurrent Enrollment Agreement form. Complete and submit by the high school deadline.
- For students under 16 years old at the start of their first Campus Select semester: please complete the Underage Admission Waiver. FRCC will contact you for an underage meeting to approve registration.
- Use your eWolf account to register for approved classes. Registration Instructions and your Concurrent Enrollment Rep are available to help!
- Check the Campus Select Semester Start Up page for details about how to get started next semester, including information about your FRCC email, purchasing textbooks, and accessing your classes online.
What FRCC classes can I take?