What is Campus Select?
Students take college courses on campus at FRCC campus for both high school and college credit. Tuition is covered by the school district, but students are responsible for the cost of textbooks and fees.
What FRCC classes can I take?
Students often enroll in classes that are not offered at their home high schools. Students should work with their high school counselor to select classes that follow their career and academic plan (ICAP). See the current class schedule for a complete list of FRCC course offerings.
Am I eligible to participate?
Students must be approved by their high school to participate in the Campus Select Program. In some cases, qualifying test scores may be required prior to enrollment in a course.
Students under 17 are required to complete the underage enrollment process with FRCC. Please contact Beth Montgomery, College Now Student Services Coordinator, at email@example.com , (970) 204-8372, or talk to your high school counselor for more information.
Campus Select Enrollment Steps
- Talk to your high school counselor about participating.
- Apply to FRCC online, if you are a first time student.
- Students taking their first Campus Select class(es) must complete the online Campus Select Orientation before registering - find the link in upper right corner.
- Submit enrollment forms to your high school counselor.
- Register for your classes. Learn how to register for Campus Select classes
- Students taking their first Campus Select class(es) need to complete the online Campus Select orientation. Campus Start Up tours will be offered just before the start of the semester. An email reminder to sign-up will be sent to students.
- Remember to pay your student fees and textbooks.
- To access course information and grades throughout the semester, FRCC uses D2L (Desire2Learn).