Who Can Get a Refund?
If you drop a class within the first 15% of the semester, you’ll get a full refund of your tuition and student activity, student center bond, and parking fees. After that, you can still withdraw from a class without grade penalties anytime during the first 80% of the semester, but no refunds will be issued.
- Any refunds due to you, including financial aid disbursement, will be credited through BankMobile, unless payments have been made with a credit card.
- Credit balances on a student’s account, resulting from dropped coursework, refund of fees, returned books/supplies, etc. within a semester, if paid for by credit card, will be refunded to the credit card in which the tuition and/or charge was paid for initially. The credit card refund cannot exceed the original payment from the card; any excess funds will be processed through BankMobile.
- Please note that payment plan enrollment fees are not refundable, no matter when you drop or withdraw from a class.
How and When Will I Get My Money?
All refunds are issued electronically within 14 days of showing up on your account, based on the refund preference you select. Just set up your BankMobile Vibe Card and choose how you'd like your refund (options listed below). You should receive your card refund selection kit through the mail, and a selection reminder will be sent to your college-issued email after you've registered for classes for the first time.
The refund preferences you can choose from include:
- Funds on your BankMobile Vibe Card (fastest refund)
- Bank account direct deposit (ACH transfer)
- Paper check (slowest refund)
- If you do not choose a preference a paper check will be issued by BankMobile, mailed to the address on file when your BankMobile VIBE card was generated. View the refund calendar to see how long each option takes.
If you receive financial aid, financial aid begins to appear on student accounts the Monday following the full semester add/drop date. The refund process will begin the Tuesday following the full semester add/drop (census) date for all students. Non-financial aid students may receive refunds sooner by request only.
How to Get a Refund with BankMobile Disbursements
View our contract with BankMobile, a Division of Customer Bank.