Who Can Get a Refund?
If you drop a class within the first 15% of the semester, you’ll get a full refund of your tuition and student activity, student center bond, and parking fees. After that, you can still withdraw from a class without grade penalties anytime during the first 80% of the semester, but no refunds will be issued.
- Any refunds due to you, including financial aid disbursement, will be credited through BankMobile, unless payments have been made with a credit card.
- Credit balances on a student’s account, resulting from dropped coursework, refund of fees, returned books/supplies, etc. within a semester, if paid for by credit card, will be refunded to the credit card in which the tuition and/or charge was paid for initially. The credit card refund cannot exceed the original payment from the card; any excess funds will be processed through BankMobile.
- Please note that payment plan enrollment fees are not refundable, no matter when you drop or withdraw from a class.
How and When Will I Get My Money?
All refunds are issued electronically within 14 days of showing up on your account, and you can choose how you'd like to get your money. FRCC has partnered with BankMobile Disbursements to deliver refunds. To receive your refund you can choose:
- Electronic deposit to a bank account
- Electronic deposit to a BankMobile Vibe account
- Paper check delivered by USPS
View the refund calendar to see when you can expect to receive your refund.
How to Select Your Refund Preference
You will select your refund preference using your personal code which will arrive in your Refund Selection Kit. This kit will be sent in a bright green envelope to your address on file with FRCC.
Once you receive your envelope:
- Visit RefundSelection.com
- Enter your Personal Code
- Select how you’d like to receive your money
If you receive financial aid, financial aid begins to appear on student accounts the Monday following the full semester add/drop date. The refund process will begin the Tuesday following the full semester add/drop (census) date for all students. Non-financial aid students may receive refunds sooner by request only.
View our contract with BankMobile, a Division of Customer Bank.