External Scholarship Listings
Undergraduate, Transfer, DACA and others!
See list of additional scholarship opportunities >
High Need Student Emergency Scholarships
The FRCC High Needs Fund awards monetary assistance to current FRCC students who are experiencing an unforeseen financial hardship due to an emergency.
Learn more >
Virtual Scholarship Workshops
October 20, 2020 @ 1 pm
October 29, 2020 @ 1 pm (updated)
JOIN HERE >
FRCC Foundation Scholarships
Wolves to Rams Scholars Program - Larimer Campus
New: Wolves 2 Rams Scholarship and Paid Research Internship - FRCC College-Wide
Colorado State University is recruiting 36 current FRCC students in STEM, natural resources, biomedical, and behavioral sciences! We have a 7-semester $30,000 Scholarship Program AND a 24-month $40,000 Research Training internship for students interested in transferring from FRCC to CSU.
APPLY HERE >
Want to learn more? LIVE info, Q&A, and application assistance available on Zoom the following days/times:
October 1, 2020 from 1-2 pm
October 5, 2020 from 4-5 pm
October 8, 2020 from 9-10 am
October 13, 2020 from 8-9 am
Join here >
Have questions and/or need assistance? You can email us, CLICK HERE >
The Career and Technical Education Grant is now open for the 2020-2021 school year!
The CTE Grant offers students financial assistance to students if they are enrolled in one of the approved CTE certificates and meet eligibility requirements. The purpose of the grant is to provide funding assistance to low income students enrolled in certificate programs that are under 16 credits hours. The maximum amount of the grant is $2,250 per certificate and can cover costs of tuition, fees, required books and materials only.
- Must be a Colorado Resident
- Must be enrolled in a CTE Program that is less than 16 credits hours to complete
- Must not be receiving VA Education Benefits
- Must be in good standing for Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress standards
This grant is need based and student must show financial need by completing a 2020-2021 FAFSA demonstrating they would qualify for Pell grant OR by providing a copy of proof of any of the following:
- Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF) Benefits
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Benefits
- Medicaid Eligibility
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI), or Disability Benefits
- Section 8 Housing Voucher
- Women, Infants and Children (WIC) Benefits
- An income that is eligible for Free and Reduced Lunch Benefits
- An income that is too low to require a Federal Income Tax Filing
FRCC Success Scholarship
FRCC Success Scholarship is now open for the Fall 2020 term!
Open for all students who meet the following:
- Maintaining a cumulative 3.5 GPA or higher
- Must have completed at least 15 credits at FRCC
- Must be pursuing an eligible certificate / degree
- Must be enrolled in at least 9 credit hours for Fall 2020
- Must be meeting satisfactory academic progress for financial aid
- 15+ credits - $1,000
- 12 - 14.5 credits - $750
- 9 - 11.5 credits - $500
Apply here >
Search for Scholarships for College Online
Be wary of providing personal information to scholarship sites. Visit the Federal Trade Commission for a list of common scholarship scams. The Financial Aid Office recommends avoiding fee-based scholarship services.
Here's some additional helpful links:
College Scholarship Websites: