Undergraduate, Transfer, DACA and others!
See list of additional scholarship opportunities >
FRCC Foundation Scholarships
The FRCC Foundation Scholarship application for 2018-2019 is now closed.
Please check back in December 2018!
Colorado Merit Scholarship
The Colorado Merit Scholarship is now closed for the Fall 2018 semester. Please check back for Spring 2019!
FRCC Success Scholarship
The FRCC Success Scholarship Application is now open for the 2018-2019 school year! Please review criteria below:
- Be eligible for Title IV Financial Aid and meet all the financial aid requirements
- Be an undergraduate student without a Bachelor's degree
- Maintain a cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher (GPA will be checked each term to ensure you can continue to receive the scholarship
- Be pursuing an eligible certificate and/or degree
- Be enrolled in at least 15 credit hours for fall 2018 and spring 2019 term
- 15+ credits: $2,000 - split fall/spring
Additional Documentation Needed with Application:
For new students (a recent high school graduate or has never attended college):
- Submit high school transcript or equivalent
For students who have previously attended college:
- Submit a copy of your FRCC or other college transcript
The Career and Technical Education Grant is now open for the 2018-2019 school year!
The CTE Grant offers students tuition and fee assistance up to $2,250 for the award year if they are enrolled in one of the approved CTE certificates and meet the eligibility requirements. The purpose of the grant is to provide tuition assistance to low income students enrolled in short certificate programs. Awards are for tuition and fees only, students cannot receive excess beyond tuition and fees from this funding. Students are responsible for cost of books.
- Must be a Colorado Resident
- Must be enrolled in a CTE Program that is no more than 15 credit hours to complete
- Must meet all Financial Aid Eligibility Requirements for 2018-2019 (including verification)
- Must have same Expected Family Contribution as a Pell grant recipient
- Must not be receiving VA Education Benefits
- Must be in good standing for Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress standards
If you meet all the above criteria, please apply today!
Scholarship Resources & Search Engines
Be wary of providing personal information to scholarship sites. Visit the Federal Trade Commission for a list of common scholarship scams. The Financial Aid Office recommends avoiding fee-based scholarship services.
Here's some additional helpful links: