Undergraduate, Transfer, DACA and others!
See list of other scholarship opportunities >
FRCC Foundation Scholarships
All applications due March 1, 2017 by 3:00 pm Apply today >
The Career and Technical Education (CTE) grant is where students may receive tuition assistance up to $2,250 for the award year if they are enrolled in one of the approved CTE certificates and meet the eligibility requirements. The purpose of this grant is to provide tuition assistance to low income students enrolled in short certificate programs. Awards are for tuition only, students cannot receive a refund from this funding. Students are responsible for fees and other educational cost.
- Must be a Colorado Resident
- Must be enrolled in a CTE Program that is no more than 15 credit hours to complete
- Must meet all Financial Aid Eligibility Requirements for 2016-2017 (including verification)
- Must have same Expected Family Contribution as a Pell grant recipient
- Must not be receiving VA Education Benefits
- Must be in good standing for Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress standards
If you meet all the above criteria, you may be eligible for the CTE grant. Apply today
Apply for CTE Grant >
Scholarship Resources & Search Engines
Be wary of providing personal information to scholarship sites. Visit the Federal Trade Commission for a list of common scholarship scams. The Financial Aid Office recommends avoiding fee-based scholarship services.
Here's some additional helpful links: