Browse our current list of merit- and need-based scholarships
and scholarship resources to find one that's right for you.
Colorado Merit Scholarship
Please note the following criteria/requirements before completing the Colorado Merit Scholarship Application. APPLY BY MARCH 11, 2016
- Must have a 3.50 GPA or higher
- Must be enrolled in 9.0 or more credit hours for Fall and Spring terms
- Must be a Colorado Resident
- Must meet all Financial Aid Eligibility Requirements for 2015-2016
Additional Documentation Needed with Application:
- For new students (Defined as a recent high school graduate or has never attended college)
- Must submit high school transcript or equivalent with application
- For students who have previously attended college
- Must submit a copy of your FRCC or other college transcript
COLORADO MERIT SCHOLARSHIP
Applications will be accepted December 1, 2015 through March 1, 2016 for the Fall 2016 and Spring 2017 academic school year. Find out if you qualify for a scholarship and how to apply for merit-based and financial need-based.
FRCC FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION AND APPLICATION
Northern Colorado Manufacturing Partnership Scholarship
The FRCC Foundation has partnered with the Northern Colorado Manufacturing Partnership to offer this $2,000 scholarship to FRCC students pursuing a certificate or degree in a manufacturing related field. Applications will be accepted until March 31, 2016. Download the application package.
Be wary of providing personal information to scholarship sites. Visit the Federal Trade Commission for a list of common scholarship scams. The Financial Aid Office recommends avoiding fee-based scholarship services.
Here's some additional helpful links: