See Ongoing Scholarship Opportunities without a deadline
Currently Available Scholarships Listing
The information provided below may list key points about the scholarship, so be sure to click on the name of the scholarship for complete details and requirements. Students are encouraged to check back often, as new scholarships are added regularly
Scholarship Opportunities - DACA and ASSET eligible students
Colorado Educational Services & Development Association (CESDA)
This application is now closed. Please check back in October for next year's application!
Latin American Educational Foundation (LAEF)
The application is now open for the 2018-2019 year! Be sure to look at the 'How To' guidelines.
Application and required paperwork can be submitted here: https://laef.awardspring.com
Deadline is November 20, 2017
Transfer Scholarship Opportunities
Reisher Scholarship Program
Students who are or will be attending one of six partner institutions listed below and transferring from a community college. For more information, contact the financial aid office at the partner institutions:
1. Colorado State University
2. University of Northern Colorado
3. University of Colorado - Denver
4. University of Colorado - Colorado Springs
5. Metropolitan State University of Denver
6. Colorado Mesa University
Jack Kent Cooke Foundation - Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship
- Sophomore (30+ credits) by 12-31-17
- Plan to enroll full-time at a four-year institution
- Cumulative GPA of 3.5 or greater at end of Fall 2018 term
- Pell grant eligible or demonstrate financial need
- No previous enrollment/attendance at a four-year institution
$40,000 per year towards your Bachelor's Degree
Watch a JKCF webinar recording to learn best practices & strategies for submitting a competitive application.
Deadline: October 24, 2017, 9:59 a.m.
Other University Scholarships available